The twist and turns
- 8 is the most fascinating and enigmatic single digit number. Feared by many, preferred by a few, this number continues to be the most controversial single digit number in the world of Astrology and Numerology
- The shape of 8 makes it unique. Nothing happens to this number if you invert it upside down. See it in the mirror and you will see the same number. You can draw a line vertically to split the number to get 2 identical halves, a 3 and a laterally reversed 3. If you cut it horizontally you get once again identical halves but this time they are 2 zero's. 8 resembles symbol of infinity that is familiar to mathematicians if you rotate it 90 degrees.
- If you write the numbers from 1 to 9 the stroke of the pen always end downwards. Lo and behold!… 8 is the only number that ends upwards
- Life appears complicated like the loop or the knot in the number 8 but on a closer look you will know that it is just 2 bubbles.
- Chess which is the most mind absorbing game we have 8 pieces and 8 pawns. The board is a 8 x 8 square.